With 50+ cellar doors and a plethora of farm gates and other attractions on offer in the fabulous Mornington Peninsula Hinterland you may wish to create your own private tour.
Ridge Rider staff are both knowledgeable and passionate about the Mornington Peninsula and are your perfect reference when designing your private tour. Contact us today to discuss your next visit.
- Visit 4-5 venues, of your choosing*, from 11.30am to 4.30pm
- Local area pickup and return (CBD and other locations available at additional cost)
- Luxury cruising in a new LDV80 with dual air-con, adjustable leather seats and panoramic tinted windows.
- Tapas lunch and glass of wine at award winning Green Olive (optional)
- Complimentary water/mints
- Personal experienced tour guide
Please note tasting fees are not included however these will be waived on any purchase/order
Open Every Day
- Crittenden Estate
- Eldridge Estate of Red Hill
- Main Ridge Estate
- Paringa Estate
- Polperro Winery
- Port Phillip Estate and Kooyong
- Quealy Winemakers
- Red Hill Estate
- Ten Minutes By Tractor
- Tuck’s Ridge
Open Every Weekend
- Foxeys Hangout
- Lindenderry at Red Hill
- Mantons Creek Estate
- Morning Sun Vineyard & Olive Grove
- Myrtaceae Winery
- Ocean Eight
- Prancing Horse Estate
- Vidoni Estate Vineyard & Olive Grove
- $90pp (minimum 2 pax and maximum 8 pax)
- Lunch at Green Olive $35pp
- Eagle Sky Lift ride $25pp
- Ashcombe Maze entry $20pp
- Enchanted Maze entry $30pp
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We used Ridge Rider for restaurant transfers and a full day wine tour of the best wineries. They are really flexible and it is an excellent value for money service, Maree is great, and Peter organised everything for us and made our trip very easy. We were able to relax and not worry about a thing.
We booked Ridge Rider over the Easter break to go for some winery tours and were blown away by the ease and simplicity of our trip. We were taken around any wineries we wanted to go and spent as long or little at each winery.
Had the best time, our driver was awesome and informed us about the area – real locals knowledge.
Will definitely be using them again and thoroughly recommend to anyone who wants to tour the wineries and farm gates without the hassle of driving!